Monday, August 24, 2015

Sheer Lace




Lace crop top, balconette bra and longuette skirt: YAMAMAY
Pumps: Very Prive' LOUBOUTIN similar here
"It is difficult to see why lace should be so expensive; it is mostly holes." 

Actually lace can be affordable, too, like my lace outfit, that I sported at a party in Lugano last Sunday night, as in these (blurred) "backstage" pics.  I was inspired by some glam sheer lace celeb outfits (Kim Kardashian is one of the best at rocking this style) and found this very interesting and relatively inexpensive sheer lacy set by the new Yamamay Fall collection. The crop is really sheer, so I added a balconette bra (if you are not so brave or for more formal occasions you can opt for a black tank for more coverage) and matched it with its pairing longuette skirt. The result is pretty classic, but the see-through effect adds some visual interest.... As you know, I love to dress up and I'm happy when I can do it without spending a fortune, so that I can save some money for other shoes or statement pieces...

Note to self: I went for these classic loubies, but some lace-up sandals should be more edgy.

Thanks for visiting.

xx

Spikey V.

No comments:

Post a Comment