|Over-the-knee boots: STUART WEITZMAN|
Leo mini dress: LIU JO
Shopping bag: CHANEL
Fur Vest; CARDIFF VARESE
I do like sexy, feminine heels. I have been looking for ages for a great pair of over-the-knee boots, probably one of the sexiest silhouette, but I couldn't find anything appealing, at least not too harsh, costing less than 1.000 EUR/1200 USD (i.e. these choos) and in my size. Finally in a recent business trip to Las Vegas, I found these slick Highland boots by Stuart Weitzman in gray, my fav color for this style, and in my size (it was a bit difficult to pack them in my flight back luggage, but a true shoe addict doesn't give up easily...).
They have been some of the hottest boots for the last seasons, spotted by many notable bloggers and socialites such as Olivia Palermo, and continue to be a great style in my opinion, because:
- their shape enhance the legs and is very eye-catching
- they are edgy and very wearable because the light suede and "moderate' heels help to cool them down, reducing the "pretty woman" effect
- the pretty thick heels make them easy to walk in
Few notes if you are interested to go for them:
- they run half a size smaller
- they are really comfortable and easy to walk with, thanks to the quality and softness of the boot leg and sole construction
- you can wear them as hot as you want, from pretty sexy with bare legs and short dresses/minis to more casual and relaxed with skinny jeans or leggings.
Don't hesitate to ask me for any additional info.
Thanks for visiting my website.