Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Cowgirl Chic Trend




Leather print booties: ZARA
Jeans skinny: SEXY WOMAN
Denim Shirt: MANGO
Necklace: ZARA
Sunnies: CHANEL

Photo by YLS
If you are a fashionable kinda girl, like me, you like exploring new trends, right? 
The Wild West is actually one of the hottest trends of the season (from Chanel to the main-street retailers, which readily followed this trend with lots of denim, fringing, ponchos, aztec print knits, prairie skirts and blouses, brown leathers and, of course, cowboy boots).

Well, after buying my new (gorgeous) Zara printed leather booties in Barcelona, I thought they were perfect to try a "cowgirl chic" outfit, a little different from my usual go-to Fall-Winter looks, which are more urban/rock-chic, based on black accessories. I matched these booties with some denim skinnies and shirt plus a large rhinestone necklace (also by Zara) dressed over the collared shirt* et voilĂ  ... I like to keep things clean and simple. 

Btw if you like this trend, you can find many interesting items at the Spanish Fast Fashion giant: ponchos, quilted bags, knits, fancy collar necklaces ...

Thanks for visiting my website.
XOXO

Spikey V.

*Denim on denim and necklaces over the shirts are quite trendy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment